incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [AOO 3.4 Test Plan Discussion]Overview
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 10:18:52 GMT
Hi,

I forgot an important point

Le 23 nov. 11 à 08:58, xia zhao a écrit :

>    7. Platform will be covered

[..cut...]

>    - Redhat 6 32 bit/64 bit
>    - Ubuntu 10.04 32 bit/64 bit

We need to clarify what we'll do with Debian and Ubuntu distributions.

Waiting, can someone tell me what currently returns :   apt-get
install openoffice.org
... on Debian, and Ubuntu ?

Other point : as I wrote recently, I think I we could produce .deb
using another way. The basical idea, is to build an "installed" set,
and then, create the final archive using dh_make.

Last but not least:  it should be possible to not restart from the
begining, using 'apt-get source openoffice.org '  (or some similar
command line)

Regards,
Eric Bachard

--