incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: System broken at mythes
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 22:48:43 GMT

Hi Pedro,

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 02:00:40PM -0800, Pedro Giffuni wrote:

> [...]

now that I look at it, is seems tabs were removed in the patch, anyway,
in cygwin and Fedora it compiled, and the syntax is right
http://www.gnu.org/s/hello/manual/make/Conditional-Syntax.html

Please try running make directly inside
/unxfbsdx.pro/misc/build/mythes-1.2.0
after changing the following:

* add tabs:

ifeq "$(ENABLE_EXAMPLE)" "no"
    PROGRAMS=
else
    PROGRAMS = $(noinst_PROGRAMS)
endif

(sure you get the idea though vim is replacing now the tabs by spaces).
Googling for "Need an operator" most entries are FreeBSD related...
looks like I'll install FreeBSD on a VM. In the mean time try playing
with these lines in the Makefile and running make/gmake in that folder
to see if something works.

> am_example_OBJECTS = example.$(OBJEXT)
>
> FYI:
>
> > gmake --version
> GNU Make 3.82

the same version here

> Built for amd64-portbld-freebsd9.0
> > gpatch --version
> patch 2.6.1

same here.
(it does not mean much, sure both version are not upstream)

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina