incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Localization on the Oracle software grant [was Re: GPL'd dictionaries (was Re: ftp.services.openoffice.org?)]
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 12:13:30 GMT
Hi Gianluca, *

On Sat, Nov 05, 2011 at 09:53:44AM +0100, Gianluca Turconi wrote:
> We discussed about other ways (on line download via a wizard during
> installation time) to let the user chose these linguistic tools and, IMO,
> it would be time to define such changes in a surer way than a simple
> discussion.

I think I will bring that topic once more, to find a final conclusion
for once :)

> In fact here:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/OOOUSERS/ipclearance.html
>
> I see that even translations for the localizations *may *be not covered by
> Oracle SGA.

today, looking for other stuff, I found that they are covered:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/pmc/ip-review/oracle-sga-2.txt?view=markup#l31610
or better check them out:

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/pmc

comparing this list with the localize.sdf files in
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/trunk/extras/l10n/source/
every localized.sdf is included in the software grant.

@Jürgen: you have that task assigned. Can you confirm the localization
is on the software grant?

Regards
--