incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [API] Re: No addRow method in XGridDataModel interface in Oo 3.4 beta
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 10:21:26 GMT
Hi Fernando, Gerardo, *,

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 09:59:48AM +0100, Fernand Vanrie wrote:
> Ariel, Gerardo
>
> I am working with LibreOffice OOO340m1 (Build:302) and all new
> featers (like Backgroundcolors etc..) using the API and Basic seems
> to work:
>
> dlg.Model.createInstance("com.sun.star.awt.grid.UnoControlGridModel")
> gcolm2 = CreateUnoService("com.sun.star.awt.grid.DefaultGridColumnModel")
> gcolm2.addColumn(oCol)
> gdatam2 = CreateUnoService("com.sun.star.awt.grid.DefaultGridDataModel")
> gdatam2.addRow(nRowCount,oData2())

because this is Basic, but com.sun.star.awt.grid.DefaultGridDataModel in
3.4 implements XMutableGridDataModel, addRow is a method from this interface,
not from XGridDataModel anymore:

AOOo:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/trunk/main/offapi/com/sun/star/awt/grid/DefaultGridDataModel.idl?view=markup
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/trunk/main/offapi/com/sun/star/awt/grid/XMutableGridDataModel.idl?view=markup
(May be the beta SDK docs could be uploaded to
http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/api/ )

LO:
http://api.libreoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/awt/grid/DefaultGridDataModel.html
http://api.libreoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/awt/grid/XMutableGridDataModel.html

You don't have problems in Basic of course, but in C++ and Java you have
to query the right interface, XMutableGridDataModel  instead of XGridDataModel.
Gerardo should upgrade the minimal version to 3.4 otherwise the
extension won't work.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile