incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Behrens <...@documentfoundation.org>
Subject Re: MacOS X Lion compatible
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 21:18:33 GMT
Dave Fisher wrote:
> > The user has given me some details to reproduce.  This seems
> > appear when LibO is already installed.  If you add OOo, the
> > install process try to retreive the LibO profile The problem is
> > fixed if LibO is uninstalled.
> >

> This LibO and OOo thinking they are the same application is a
> continual problem. It would have been nice if LibO made themselves
> distinct.

Hi Dave,

LibO uses ~/Library/Application Support/LibreOffice (not
OpenOffice.org) - please don't jump to conclusions just yet. Beyond
that, we always welcome patches to make LibreOffice even more
distinct. :)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten, referring to the fact that the whole bug report looks
somewhat under-researched ...