incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <>
Subject Re: [CODE] issue 118576: Crash on close
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 22:40:10 GMT
Hi Dennis,

Le 8 nov. 11 à 22:45, Dennis E. Hamilton a écrit :

> I concur on reverting the patch.

Me too : Andre explained everything and convinced me that the issue
needs to be fixed correctly.

Though, to my eyes, there is one big issue remaining : I'd like to
study what has been implemented (the full diff) when the new
configmanager was introduced, and I still don't know how to proceed :
sb111 (and other associated cws's) are no longer available (any
suggestion is welcome).

>  -- Dennis
> PS: This should also serve as a reminder that third-party bug
> reports and their fixes are third-party works and need to be
> handled in a very respectful manner and with explicit permission
> and acknowledgment.

Sure. That's the reason why I asked on the list, explaining everything.

Projet OOo4Kids :
L'association EducOOo :
Blog :