incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: gnumake4 integration (was: Re: [Code] strategy for "child works spaces")
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 02:32:42 GMT
Hello guys;

Maho and I have been battling with an issue related to
the linking order on the vcl module for the FreeBSD
port. A quick look on the gnumake4 CWS, in particular
http://hg.services.openoffice.org/hg/cws/gnumake4/file/b3086537b169/vcl/Library_vcl.mk

makes me think it is fixed there.

I think the best way to get it tested is to commit it
but if this is not acceptable for any reason please at
least make the patch available.

Pedro.