incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GPL'd dictionaries (was Re: ftp.services.openoffice.org?)
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 19:37:54 GMT

--- On Thu, 11/24/11, Rob Weir <rabastus@gmail.com> wrote:

> > This attitude from you is hardly surprising because we
> all
> > know you have all the answers :-P.
> >

> It is memory not attitude. I don't know all the answers,
> but I do know the answers to questions that have
> already been asked and answered on
> this list.

I have followed all the discussions and believe it or
not I have excellent memory but that doesn't mean that
I have the same interpretation of the things as you
have.

And I absolutely reserve the right to ask re-question
ANYTHING when I think you are wrong.

> Indeed I do. I wrote it up last week on the wiki. I started
> a thread to discuss it. At the time there were no objections. I
> invite you to review and raise any concerns.
>
> Read: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/IP+Plan+for+Apache+OpenOffice

Please keep on-topic:
This is a thread about dictionaries and an absolutely wrong
comment like "We are not required to move MPL code from SVN",
when we are discussing the need to move the MPL'd dictionaries
out of SVN requires something more substantial.

Pedro.