incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Code] strategy for "child works spaces"
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 16:08:21 GMT
Hi;

That's very cool. Thanks Armand!

I've checked out the status of AGG and while the new version
is GPL'd, it was abandoned and the community has done some
enhancements on the BSD licensed version that I could bring
in.

I thought AGG would've been useful for your SVG stuff but
it looks like I was wrong. Would you guys prefer that I
remove it altogether or should I wait until after 3.4 to kill
it.

FWIW, Michael Stahl had these CWSs in the pipeline, I hope
he or someone else finds the time to merge them into some
branch:

ause131
ause130
writerfilter10