incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CODE] configure.in: yes/no messages swapped in --enable-copyleft
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 19:08:54 GMT
FWIW;

I have already touched that configure script more than
I want to already but I would favor reverting the
enable-copyleft switch: it is particularly wrong with
weak copyleft.

We should just remove the internal versions for anything
copyleft but let people use the preinstalled packages
that are detected (which is the general line of what
we are doing in the IP clearance anyways).

cheers,

Pedro.