incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [code] main/dmake
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 19:01:51 GMT

--- On Wed, 11/16/11, Andre Fischer <af@a-w-f.de> wrote:

> Great. Now I just have to figure out, how to use the MD5
> checksum.  You have to compare it to something that
> does not come from the download server.

Hmm.. I thought you needed the checksum in the name.

Perhaps you can use the standard 4.12.1 (just released)?

I added the MD5 checksum to the description, but it doesnt
make much sense to add another file for the checksum.

The MD5 checksum is different because it now includes
the version number in the root directory name.

Let me know if there's anything else you need.

Pedro.