incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CODE] 118600: IP clearance: Remove liberation fonts
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 18:22:17 GMT

--- On Tue, 11/15/11, Andre Fischer <af@a-w-f.de> wrote:

> Argh, my fault.  I use git locally on my machine,
> which does delete empty directories.  I forgot the
> SVN underneath, which does not delete
> empty directories.

Ah, I see. It's not really much of a problem: the
committer is expected to know what he is doing.
I was just wondering why some directories had been
left behind in other commits.

> I should not have used git to produce the patch file.

That's fine with me. I have noticed git sometimes produces
an incompatible @0,0 with comments but it's not difficult
to strip, and if it makes your life easier I can live that :).

Pedro.