incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: agg and epm are still in svn repo.
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 16:30:09 GMT
FWIW,

The problem we are seeing in FreeBSD is a bit weird, and I
think it has to do with the build environment (AKA ports
tree).

When built inside the ports tree, EPM and agg get built. We
are not not turning them on, they just build.

There are other issues: FreeBSD's gbuild stuff was not
really maintained or kept up to date by SUN and the
FreeBSD port does some *ugly* hacks to get things to build.
I am trying to fix those first with some (slow) success.

Pedro.