incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <>
Subject Announce: OS/2 Port mostly in the tree!
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 18:36:10 GMT

People that like to check the commit logs may have noticed
a stream of patches tagged:

"iXXX OS/2 port - **** - by Yuri Dario"

Well, I am glad to announce the core of the OS/2 port is now
committed in the tree. There are still some small patches that
Yuri will by sending in soon, but in essence we have back the
roots of an OS/2 port, that has been working on OOo
2.0/2.4/3.1 and 3.2.

Platform variety is important, and having support for many
platforms is warmly welcome. We have also been very careful
to respect ASF licensing policies so this doesn't interfere
at all with ongoing work.

Special thanks for Yuri Dario for his sustained effort over the
years and contributing this code to the Apache OOo Incubator!

View raw message