incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Report Builder extension (was Re: [proposal] development for the first AOO release)
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 15:16:26 GMT
Alexander;

We are not killing it at all: it is just more difficult
to build.

At this time we are focusing on complying with
ASF IP requirements, on a later stage we will
focus on regaining any lost functionality.

I think this would be better as an external
module but no one is planning to remove it
at all.

Pedro.