incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [code] main/dmake
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2011 18:42:27 GMT
Hi;

I had this in Google Code but I moved it to Apache
Extras:

http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/dmake/

The code is not yet in SVN as I am hoping someone
transfers the SVN history but the sources can be
downloaded and there's even an (untested) Windows
binary available. It is already used for building
LibreOffice on FreeBSD.

Before the issue comes up, I will be glad to give
complete control (COMPLETE - not shared) of this to
someone neutral from whatever domain.

cheers,

Pedro.