incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GPL'd dictionaries (was Re: ftp.services.openoffice.org?)
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2011 11:52:01 GMT
Hi Gianluca;

My understanding, but I can be wrong because I have never
done a release:

1) We have buildbots.
2) If a volunteer offers a binary for a platform
we dont support, or an extension, we still
have to control its content and GPLd stuff will
not be carried by Apache servers.
3) We could provide a link to a third party site
though (Apache-Extras or whatever).

Maybe we should keep all dictionaries in an Apache
extras site and keep in SVN only some for reference?

Cheers,

Pedro.