incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Issuew building with prepackaged stuff (was Re: Problem building main/sal/cppunittester)
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 20:02:36 GMT
FWIW;

There seem to be problems when using some libraries externally.

I solved another issue in BZ 118574, but it seems weird that no
one else hit it before so I would like someone with better C++
skills to review it.

Now I am stuck here:

cheers,

Pedro.

Building module unoxml
=============

Entering /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3-devel/work/ooo/main/unoxml/prj

cd .. && gmake -s -r -j1
[ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/libsaxfx.so not defined: Assuming headers to be there!
[ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/libxml2.so not defined: Assuming headers to be there!
[ build DEP ] LNK:Library/libunoxmlfx.so
[ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/librdf.so not defined: Assuming headers to be there!
[ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/libxslt.so not defined: Assuming headers to be there!
[ build DEP ] LNK:Library/libunordffx.so
/usr/local/bin/gcp: missing destination file operand after `/usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3-devel/work/ooo/main/solver/340/unxfbsdx.pro/lib/libsaxfx.so'
Try `/usr/local/bin/gcp --help' for more information.
gmake: *** [/usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3-devel/work/ooo/main/solver/340/unxfbsdx.pro/lib/libsaxfx.so]
Error 1