incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ISSUE] openoffice.org must have an MTA / MX
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 18:54:14 GMT
While I don't know how to do this off the top of my head
with postfix,this is something most mail servers will support.
I doknow how to do this (setup a default autoresponder mailbox
for the domain)if we go with integration into the existing
qmail-basedinfrastructure.

bouncing with whatever message and link then Apache Infra can support it on the normal qmail/ezmlm
system. With or without preserving MLs as subscriber-less forwarders.

>How easy is it to ensure that all old name@openoffice.org addresses fail with a polite
and informative message specific to the situation rather than a generic fail?