incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Addressbook replacement: CardDAV
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 20:27:01 GMT
Hi;

I am very new to this but it doesn't look like that would be
an issue compared the rest of what needs to be rewritten :-P.

Andre "wikied" this link on how things work right now:

http://dba.openoffice.org/specifications/address_book_architecture.html

CardDAV is a completely different (new) IETF standard and
it looks like we need WebDAV to start with.

The Mulberry vCard Library looks good for our purposes,
though:

http://trac.mulberrymail.com/repos/browser/vCard

cheers,

Pedro.