incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <rabas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GPL'd dictionaries (was Re: ftp.services.openoffice.org?)
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 17:50:42 GMT
On Nov 24, 2011, at 10:37 AM, Pedro Giffuni <pfg@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Ariel;
>
> If the comment on the Wiki has been approved by Apache
> legal and not just an interpretation you guys are right.

Weak copy left (category-b) like MPL may be included in our binary
releases but not our source releases.   We can also automate
downloading the source for these modules as a non default build
option.

We are not required to move MPL code from SVN.  But we should be
removing GPL code since we cannot distribute that in source or binary
releases.