incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: [wiki] Congrats to all on the migration!
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 17:09:49 GMT
I share the congratulations.

Also, I want to acknowledge the contribution of Terry Ellison.  Although there was an upset,
Terry has operated silently to continue some of this work.  And, without his initial efforts,
none of this would have happened at all.

 - Dennis E. Hamilton
   tools for document interoperability,  <http://nfoWorks.org/>
   dennis.hamilton@acm.org  gsm: +1-206-779-9430  @orcmid

-----Original Message-----
From: Kay Schenk [mailto:kay.schenk@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 09:47
To: ooo-dev
Subject: [wiki] Congrats to all on the migration!

A big CONGRATULATIONS to all who worked on the wiki migration over the last
week or so. This, I think would be Gavin, TJ, and Andrew at least and I'm
sure others that I'm not aware of. Things were in good shape by Oct. 26.
Yes, a few minor bumps but truthfully, a great effort by the infrastructure
and wiki admin team!

MzK

"This is no social crisis
 Just another tricky day for you."