incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Blog Draft: OpenOffice.org Migration -- The Community Forums
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 20:47:44 GMT
Interesting.  When I post from Windows Live Writer, I have no idea what URL
Roller gives to the post, so I can't find it at the preview location.  I know
the post is there because Windows Live Writer can show me all of the posts
that the blog has, and my post-dated one shows there.  But I still don't know
the correct name to plug in as post-name-goes-here

  https://blogs.apache.org/roller-ui/authoring/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=post-name-goes-here

for review by any editors.  (Because I didn't use the Roller browser UI to
enter the post, I didn't have the benefit of being able to get the Preview URL
from that interface.)

If I don't figure this out before the day ends (UTC-0800), I will put the text
of the post into an ooo-dev message.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:dennis.hamilton@acm.org]
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 20:38
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: 'Rob Weir'; 'RGB ES'
Subject: Blog Draft: OpenOffice.org Migration -- The Community Forums

A new Blog post, "OpenOffice.org Migration -- The Community Forums", has been
published, post-dated to 2011-11-18T01:05Z.
This post should be wherever staging is available for review by editors and
committers.

(I post via Windows LiveWriter and I have no idea where the preview
instructions are, any longer.)

 - Dennis