incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Process for deciding on branding strategy for our first release
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 15:15:57 GMT
If every post on this thread is being cross-posted to two lists, why is it being conducted
on two lists?  All it does is expose the prospect of the thread forking between the two lists
and turning into a tangled mess.  It also forces anyone who is keen on this topic to read
both lists to make sure that eventuality is forestalled.

I recommend that a single list be chosen for continuation.

At present, instead of providing shelter of the ooo-marketing list from the clutter on ooo-dev,
this is either adding clutter to ooo-dev or it really needs to be a [DISCUSS] there.

 - Dennis E. Hamilton
   tools for document interoperability,  <http://nfoWorks.org/>
   dennis.hamilton@acm.org  gsm: +1-206-779-9430  @orcmid