incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject CWS Availability (was RE: [CODE] issue 118576: Crash on close)
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 03:20:32 GMT
The CWS collection still seems to be here: <http://hg.services.openoffice.org/hg/cws/>.

I suppose Stephan Bergmann can tell us what happened to cws/sb111 ?  Perhaps it is already
merged into 3.4.0-Dev ?

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: eric b [mailto:eric.bachard@free.fr]
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 14:40
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [CODE] issue 118576: Crash on close

Hi Dennis,

Le 8 nov. 11 à 22:45, Dennis E. Hamilton a écrit :

> I concur on reverting the patch.

Me too : Andre explained everything and convinced me that the issue
needs to be fixed correctly.

Though, to my eyes, there is one big issue remaining : I'd like to
study what has been implemented (the full diff) when the new
configmanager was introduced, and I still don't know how to proceed :
sb111 (and other associated cws's) are no longer available (any
suggestion is welcome).

>  -- Dennis
>
> PS: This should also serve as a reminder that third-party bug
> reports and their fixes are third-party works and need to be
> handled in a very respectful manner and with explicit permission
> and acknowledgment.

Sure. That's the reason why I asked on the list, explaining everything.

Regards,
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə