incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject Blog Draft: OpenOffice.org Migration -- The Community Forums
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 04:38:02 GMT
A new Blog post, "OpenOffice.org Migration -- The Community Forums", has been
published, post-dated to 2011-11-18T01:05Z.
This post should be wherever staging is available for review by editors and
committers.

(I post via Windows LiveWriter and I have no idea where the preview
instructions are, any longer.)

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:dennis.hamilton@acm.org]
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 13:30
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: 'Rob Weir'; 'RGB ES'
Subject: RE: Include link to Forums on incubator page?

RGB and I and other Forum mavens are going to work something up and I'll bring
it into the blog queue by end of day Monday (US PST).

@Rob: Meanwhile, please go ahead and add it to the podling status file.

 - Dennis E. Hamilton
   tools for document interoperability,  <http://nfoWorks.org/>
   dennis.hamilton@acm.org  gsm: +1-206-779-9430  @orcmid