incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Anybody interested in TestTool? I wrote a Java lib to replace it.
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 03:25:57 GMT
Welcome newbie!

I think there is definite interest in GUI testing via a Java library.

Since the library drives automation in the openoffice process, it might be thought of as an
extension.  Is that your thinking?

(I am thinking where it could be kept in the Apache project structure.)

For contribution, there are a couple of steps to take.

First, for this substantial work, an iCLA is required from you.  Links to the iCLA can be
found here: <http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas>.  The iCLA document includes instructions
for where to send it.  Some of your co-workers who have done this already.

Also, please check with your employer to ensure that there is approval for you to make this
donation.

Then next steps can be considered.

If there are questions about preparation of a donation that you prefer to be private, please
send your messages to ooo-private@incubator.apache.org.

 - Dennis E. Hamilton
   tools for document interoperability,  <http://nfoWorks.org/>
   dennis.hamilton@acm.org  gsm: +1-206-779-9430  @orcmid