incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joost Andrae <Joost.And...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Hello again
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 10:19:47 GMT
Hi,

> 1. I get OO 3.4 contents in below site, is it correct place?
> http://development.openoffice.org/releases/
> http://development.openoffice.org/releases/3.4beta.html

you can still download the latest beta from here:
http://download.services.openoffice.org/files/extended/3.4beta/

If you need access to the most recent source code then have a look here:
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/source.html

> 2. Where I can get the old OO automation test suites?

These files can be downloaded from here:
http://http://qa.openoffice.org/ooQAReloaded/AutomationTeamsite/ooQA-TeamAutomationBin.html

Access to the most recent (VCLtesttool) testautomation scripts seems to
be gone (quaste.services.openoffice.org cannot be reached anymore) but
an archive containing an older testautomation tarball for OOo version
3.2.0 is still available from the OOo archive mirrors
eg. from here
http://ftp.rz.tu-bs.de/ftp/pub/openoffice-archive/stable/3.2.0/OOo_3.2.0_src_testautomation.tar.bz2

Kind regards, Joost