incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From NoOp <gl...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: OOo site favicon
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 01:56:23 GMT
On 10/12/2011 06:50 PM, Shao Zhi Zhao wrote:

> hi,
>
> you can see it at http://kenai.com/projects/ooo-migration/pages/Home
I think you've missed the point. Yes I do know about the kenai project,
and yes I know the history regarding OOo/Oracle/kenai. I'll not try to
explain those here.

My question was/is:
"Why is the favicon for http://www.openoffice.org/ using a Kenai favicon?"

I'll expand on that:

Why is the favicon for http://www.openoffice.org/ using a Kenai favicon
rather than an official OOo/AOOo favicon?