incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Gr...@me.com>
Subject Re: Anti-grain Geometry (was Re: Solve SVG visualization without cairo and librsvg)
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 17:35:57 GMT
	Hi Pedro,

On 13.10.2011 17:24, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
> AGG stays. It's used here:
>
> canvas/source/tools/canvastools.flt
> canvas/source/tools/image.cxx

Yes, that's what I already wrote (canvas/source/tools, bitmap.cxx and
image.cxx). Thorsten said it's not actively used. It's not just removing
something, but to look a little bit deeper. Code removal often is more
complicated than adding ;-)

Thorsten may comment, but normally those files are not needed for
building. Also ENABLE_AGG has to be removed.

It's not urgently necessary due to license is okay, but away is away. It
stays in the repros, though, for later eventual needs. For now, remove
what can be removed...

Just my 2ct,

> I will probably update it though.
> http://www.antigrain.com/news/release_notes/v24.agdoc.html#PAGE_RELEASE_V24