incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From FR web forum <ooofo...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Vulnerability fixed in LibreOffice
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 08:27:06 GMT

> Anyone can post to anyone's security list.  But they are private lists.  It is the part
where discretion must occur in handling vulnerabilities until >the fix is in and a CVE
is posted that happens privately and that might work better with some shared membership on
the security lists.  On AOOo, the >PPMC is aware of any resolution that works into code,
because of the way a security fix gets committed into a release.

Sorry but I'm not a developper.

Could you just tell me if OOo 3.3 and future 3.4 are concerned.

I must to inform end-users on the FR forum