incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Xia Zhao <zhao...@cn.ibm.com>
Subject Hello again
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 08:14:17 GMT
Hi all,

I introduced myself several weeks ago but seems the information is too
simple. Let me introduce myself again..

My name is Lily Zhao,in the paste four years I worked as IBM Lotus
Symphony as QA Lead. And have used OpenOffice for more than five years. In
ApacheOpenOffice, I am planning to build the QA process and contribute to
ApacheOpenOffice 3.4, 4.0 QA plan and testing. Currently I have some
questions want to clarify:
1. I get OO 3.4 contents in below site, is it correct place?
http://development.openoffice.org/releases/
http://development.openoffice.org/releases/3.4beta.html

2. Where I can get the old OO automation test suites?

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Lily Zhao(赵遐)
QE Lead, Symphony