incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shao Zhi Zhao <zhaos...@cn.ibm.com>
Subject Re: how to access the 2 services?
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 09:51:11 GMT

hi,
I want to make clear what issue was fixed in a CWS(in one CWS ,it may
contains many issues), besides the
https://tools.services.openoffice.org/EIS2 ,
any other tools can give a clue?

thanks

mail:zhaoshzh@cn.ibm.com
tel:54747
Address:2/F,Ring Bldg. No.28 Building, Zhong Guan Cun Software Park, No.8,
Dong Bei Wang West Road, ShangDi, Haidian District, Beijing 100193,
P.R.China

             Pedro Giffuni
             <pfg@apache.org>
                                                                        cc

             ooo-dev@incubator         Re: how to access the 2 services?
                .apache.org

Hi Shao;

--- On Mon, 10/10/11, Shao Zhi Zhao <zhaoshzh@cn.ibm.com> wrote:

> hi,
>
> 1. how to access https://tools.services.openoffice.org/EIS2 ?
> 2. how to access http://hg.services.openoffice.org ?

It looks like (1) had an unrecoverable error :(.

For all purposes (2) is now covered by

https://bitbucket.org/mst/ooo340/     (courtesy of Michael Stahl)

I wanted to keep a mirror of the old SVN stuff in apache-extras
too but with bitbucket it's not necessary. I will miss Opengrok.

cheers,

Pedro.