incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Migration Status Page
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 21:45:52 GMT
Maybe it would be good to think of three progressions:

1) Migration - moved to ASF or retired.
2) Administration - with sysadmins / moderation in place.
3) Integration - with proper links, navigation and urls. Also branding and legal stuff.

BZ may still need 2) and 3)

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 24, 2011, at 2:30 PM, "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:

> Um, I think there is a lot of how to submit a bug, how to find bugzilla information on
OO.o that will need to be cleaned up still.