incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Acceptance of the OpenOffice.org Proposal
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2011 07:24:48 GMT
On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 9:07 AM, floris v <florisv59@gmail.com> wrote:
> Op 22-10-2011 6:26, Dennis E. Hamilton schreef:
Peter,

> Heck, I also voted +1, 10/18, but apparently also in the wrong list - VOTE
> DISCUSS
> Sorry about that.
> By the way, as the option +0 wasn't included, that vote is invalid, isn't
> it?

No, it is valid.

Reason 1: "Votes on procedural issues follow the common format of
majority rule unless otherwise stated"
Reason 2: "+0: 'I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with this.'

Therefore you can consider this decision passed and the the forums is
very much welcome many people! Congratulations!

Cheers
Christian