incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Acceptance of the OpenOffice.org Proposal
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 07:56:06 GMT

The opinion which has been asked was:

[  ] +1 approve
[  ]  0 abstain
[  ] -1 disapprove

This is very precise. Nobody has asked if you want to put effort in it
or not. If you want to express opinions, objections etc there was/is a
discussion thread.

> I am expressing my opinion in this vote, and my opinion is not going
> to be limited to the three opinions that Dennis (or you) deigns to
> offer me.

This opinion was not asked for. It was asked if you approve the forum
joining or not.

> If it is arrogant to have an opinion beyond what you might have, then
> thank God for arrogance!

I think you should think a bit more on what Gav has said.

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de