incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forums down: SQL Error: Too many connections [1040]
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 20:13:15 GMT
On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 4:00 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> Regarding the Forum proposal: Assuming the discussion on it stays quiet, it goes to [VOTE]
after midnight UTC tonight.

Was there going to be a revised proposal that takes into account the
comments received?  Or was the preference to ignore all the feedback
and go to a vote on the original proposal?

-Rob

> I suggest that a backup and transfer to the pilot version on Apache infrastructure be
done at once, by someone set up to do that, although it is not possible to bring it up in
place of the current service until the dots are connected.

>  - Dennis

am not able to expand access to the env.