incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fixing security lists
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 11:39:13 GMT
On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 9:37 AM, Martin Hollmichel
<martin.hollmichel@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Shane,
> done, and sent out a welcome mail, please confirm if this got through to
> your list,
>
> Martin

Martin, I did see two notes come through to the ooo-security list from
securityteam.  However, my responses were not led through.  They
appear to have been caught in moderation.  But this has been 24 hours
now.  I'd hate to think that posts to that list, including potential
reports of real security issues, were being delayed by insufficient
moderator attention.

Can you add me as a moderator of the securityteam list?  Perhaps
Dennis as well, if he is willing?  We need to ensure that
communication is working in both directions.

-Rob