incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] Neutral / shared security list ...
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 15:15:07 GMT
On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 10:48 AM, Shane Curcuru <asf@shanecurcuru.org> wrote:

<snip>

> In any case, these subjects are getting off topic for ooo-dev@, so we should
> let the AOOo PPMC here figure out how it's going to publicize ways to report
> security concerns to it.

In parallel, it might be good for the TDF/LO members to take a week or
so, and have a discussion on their own mailing list about how they
could better collaborate with AOOo.   LO has hundreds of developers,
so I'm sure the diversity of opinions there is greater than suggested
by the 2 or 3 TDF voices we hear on this list.  We certainly have a
range of opinions on the topic among AOOo committers.  It would be odd
if the same were not true for TDF/LO.

-Rob