incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fixing security lists
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 17:34:48 GMT
On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 10:14 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton <orcmid@apache.org> wrote:
> Martin,

If I understand this correctly, any message sent to the securityteam
list (the legacy OOo security list) automatically gets delivered to
the ooo-security list (the AOOo security list).  So we've eliminated a
possible source of confusion and miscommunication.

This sounds like a good solution.  Thanks, Shane and Martin!

-Rob