incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <>
Subject Re: How to patch this Apache web page?
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 16:10:19 GMT
On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Joe Schaefer <> wrote:
> It's in the CMS too, and you have commit.

It let me commit the MDText, but when I tried to publish the HTML I
got this error:

Commit of merge failed:
URL access forbidden for unknown reason: Commit failed (details
follow):: access to
'/repos/infra/!svn/ver/797503/websites/production/www' forbidden at
/usr/local/cms/webgui/lib/ASF/ line 661

So... I got it half way.  I assume it will get the rest of the way
when someone with karma publishes that page to production.

View raw message