incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Publishing the PPMC Roster
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 22:47:06 GMT
On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Kay Schenk <kay.schenk@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think this is a wonderful idea and I would like to add an additional item
> -- can we get a list of folks who have submitted iCLAs toward this project,
> assuming they've filled in the "notify project" item?
>
> Another great mystery that might be nice to have unveiled.

When someone submits an iCLA, and after it has been processed by the
Apache Secretary, then their name shows up here:

http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html#unlistedclas

Note that this is not specific to AOOo.

There is an optional "notify project" field in the iCLA.  If the
person enters that, then ooo-private receives a note when the iCLA is
filed.  We saw that a few days ago for Andre Fischer.

-Rob