incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Legacy OOo SVN
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2011 19:33:36 GMT
On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 11:50 AM, Pedro Giffuni <pfg@apache.org> wrote:

> --- On Sun, 10/16/11, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> The sync has died.  Stuck on this error:
>>
> :(
>

>> The next revision has a huge memo, over 1MB long:
>>
>> svn log -r 49548 http://svn.services.openoffice.org/ooo/
>>
>> I wonder if that is the problem.
>>
>> I can't fix this on my end, at least not that I can
>> see.  I need someone who can change the memo for
>> revision 49548 in the legacy SVN.
>>

> I think the dump is editable, I read so in the SVN
> handbook.

I don't have a dump.  I was doing an svnsync directly from legacy SVN
(read-only to me) to the Google Code repository.

The other approach is to do this in two steps:  mirror locally, and
then svnsync that to Google.  That would give more flexibility, since
I can correct any issues like this on my local repository.