incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Migration Status Page
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 16:34:27 GMT
On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 9:11 PM, Marcus (OOo) <marcus.mail@wtnet.de> wrote:
> Am 10/24/2011 12:22 AM, schrieb Rob Weir:
>>
>> It could be quite useful, but only if we can keep it up-to-date.
>>
>> What do you think?
>
> I've updated some parts and add a bit color to the status column. I hope you
> like it as it increases the overview even a bit more.

Thanks Marcus (and Gavin and T.J. as well) for the additional details.
 I'll add a link to this page from our homepage.

Btw, as I had imagined it, the columns would be used like this:

1) Plan summarizes what we plan to do with that service.  Rehost at
Apache?  Migrate to different server software?  Abandon?  Unknown
(which is the same as abandon)?

2) Status is the status of where we are in that plan.  Not the uptime
status of the server at the moment. But where are we in the plan? Is
the plan already done? (Like Bugzilla) Or is it happening now?  Or is
it in the future?