incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Frees <bertfr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: odt2braille on the Mac
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 10:42:18 GMT
Hello Jürgen and Ariel,

Thanks for your help. I appreciate you want to solve this MacOS issue when
there is more time.

Ariel, the suggested code works :) I am now trying to find a way to send a
byte stream to a printer. Could XPrinterPropertySet.setBinarySetup be used
for this purpose maybe? The com.sun.star.awt.XPrinter service only seems to
support graphical data, am I right?

Thanks,
/BErt