incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Whytock <dwhyt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shutdown of the "download.services.openoffice.org" host and its Mirrorbrain instance
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 22:53:05 GMT

now also a feature at LibreOffice: http://www.libreoffice.org/download

> So I think that's a big "yes" and the question is how we keep it going...

I'd actually meant (and probably should have said) whether it has been
considered by ASF.  Make every mirror a seed and all that.  Or, like
in this case, have people willing to volunteer bits of space on a
short-term basis.

I didn't see anything about P2P at http://apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi.
Does anyone know if ASF has any capability for this?