incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Whytock <>
Subject Re: We're on slashdot!
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 17:04:13 GMT
On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 12:59 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<> wrote:
> I've read through the German materials at the site and, while Google Translator does
stumble, the gist of it is pretty clear.  This has all the appearance of an over-the-top
plea to fund 4 guys to save from death-by-abandonment.  To further the confusion,
the download link for 3.3 is into <>.  The
"Thank you for your contribution" after a Paypal donation (they have my 5 Euro) is also a
page on

Is it even four guys?  They list five title-related email addresses
and give the same phone number five times.  If I didn't know Team OO
existed before now I'd wonder if someone had just built a site from
random images.

View raw message