incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@openoffice.org>
Subject OOo site standard CSS
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 23:26:16 GMT
Another CSS issue this time with the standard behaviors of certain tags.
Since the core css affects all the other projects, making modifications on
the CSS could give unpredictable behaviors on the rest of the site.

I would suggest to use target specific tags like classes or IDs for the
tags needed to target.

I think that  having a css that targets body { background-color: black; }
would result on many projects being broken.

right now I specifically have this issue with the dl and dd tags and their
'block' behavior.

I could fix them by wrapping them within their div and canceling out these
rules, but I rather have a more generic and standard CSS at the core of the
site.

Regards.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*