incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject [PROPOSAL]Apache OpenOffice.org Meetup @ApacheCon
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 18:51:32 GMT
Hi Everyone,

Following up to my earlier note[1] to discuss and gauge interest in a meetup
for the project at ApacheCon.

If you will be attending, and wish to participate, what topics do your
propose we cover? I picked off the usual suspects; e.g. overview, dev, fora,
qa, doc, and marketing, for the wiki entry. Those were just placeholders.
Please help me shape this, and get the ball, snow-balling, (apologies to
those in the tropics).

Also, as Shane has pointed out, please hop over to the conference wiki[2],
and plunk down your 'number' that you will attend. Right now, it's me as the
one and only. I did hear that Dave Fisher and Ross Gardler are 'in', so that
number should jump to a whopping '3' soon. Let's pile on.

[1] http://tinyurl.com/4xy7rma
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ApacheMeetupsNa11

/don