incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE: [DISCUSS] OpenOffice Meetup at ApacheCon?
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 16:42:43 GMT
The meetups are free and open for all interested parties. No registration
fees.

On Oct 4, 2011 6:04 PM, "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamilton@acm.org>
wrote:
> I don't have budget for ApacheCon, but I can probably do a day trip from
Seattle. It would be fun if there are enough of us in the same part of the
venue at the same time. There is a morning train that returns the same
evening.

> - Dennis

It